TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Booking and Cancellations
- To secure your booking, $100 refundable security deposit per tent is required upfront. The full balance is due 28 days before your arrival.
- The security deposit covers damage, breakages or extra cleaning that may be required. The security deposit will be fully or partially reimbursed within 7 days after booking end date. Deductions will be fully itemised.
- If you choose to cancel, you will need to let us know as soon as possible by email. Cancellations that are more than 28 days prior to the hire date will be refunded the full security deposit. Cancellations within 28 days of hire date will forfeit the security deposit.
- Cancellation within 7 days of the hire date will forfeit the full balance and security deposit.
- For your safety and to protect damage to our equipment, Twilight Glamping reserve the right to cancel your booking at any time in the event of extreme weather conditions. In these circumstances we will provide you with a full refund or you may choose to book an alternative date.
- You are responsible for any damage and loss caused to the equipment regardless of culpability, and therefore if the security deposit is insufficient to cover costs incurred to Twilight Glamping, you agree to pay, in full, all costs to rectify this.
- No cooking or use of gas appliances of any kind should be used inside the tent.
- Open flames are not allowed inside the tent.
- No pets are allowed inside the tents.
- No smoking is allowed inside the tents.
- You agree that Twilight Glamping or its employees accept no liability for any personal injury or damage to any persons or property suffered during the period of your usage.
- Bookings are essential and can be made by enquiry.
- The Gift Voucher includes bell tent hire, set up and pack up. The site needs to be organised by the glamper.
- The Gift voucher value cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Voucher is valid for 12 months from purchase date.