GLAMPING FIESTA LORNE7-10 JUNE 2019
Be treated like royalty this Queen’s Birthday Weekend! Lorne Foreshore Caravan Park is hosting a ‘Glamping Fiesta’ where you can enjoy a Lorne gourmet experience and a taste of luxury from your Glamping tent.
Your Glamping Fiesta experience includes:
- A camp site situated along the picturesque Erskine River.
- Three nights accommodation in a Luxury Bell Tent – supplied and furnished by us! Includes queen bed, linen, towels, cushions, rugs, blankets, rechargeable warm light USB lantern, and chairs for your comfort.
- Heating to keep you warm and cosy.
- Latin American feast at 5 star* rated Lorne restaurant Mestizo.
- Live Wire Park Canopy and Super Circuit experience. Explore Victoria’s rainforest elevated 10 metres above the ground and face your fears by taking on the short circuits 26 exciting and challenging activities among the trees.
- Local cheese platter and bottle of wine.
- A traditional camping breakfast.
- Outdoor cinema with cosy camp fires to toast your marshmallows.
- Pizza from local eatery Pizza Pizza.
- Coffee or hot beverage from the Swing Bridge Cafe each morning.
- Late checkout of 12pm.
*Trip Advisor rating
We hope you’ll spend your long weekend experiencing all that Lorne has to offer, and below we’ve included a sample itinerary.
Upon arrival settle in to your fully-furnished Luxury Bell Tent and relax and look forward to the weekend ahead.
Enjoy a local cheese platter with a selection of locally produced cheese, crackers and a selection of dried fruit and nuts paired with a bottle of Bell Brae Estate wine.
Should you have time, you may wish to take a stroll along the beautiful Lorne beach or take a stroll up to Shelley Beach to explore the rock pools.
Stroll down for your coffee or hot beverage at Swing Bridge Cafe (included). Perhaps even stay for breakfast, or take a stroll down Lorne’s main strip and choose from the large number of eateries on offer.
Head off to Livewire Park after breakfast and enjoy the thrill of the Canopy and Short Circuit experience (included).
Perhaps even stop off at Erskine Falls on your way back. One of the most popular waterfalls in the Otways, the Erskine Falls plunges 30 metres into the lush tree-fern gully of the Erskine River.
Relax by the Erskine River by your luxury Bell Tent before heading out to Mestizo restaurant for a fabulous dinner (included). Choose to eat here Sunday night if you prefer.
Stroll down for your coffee or hot beverage at Swing Bridge Cafe (included).
Enjoy a traditional camping breakfast of bacon and eggs back at the caravan park hosted by our park managers (included).
Spend the day taking in the sights, peruse the Lorne Foreshore Market, or maybe even try out some stand up paddle boarding or surfing.
Try out some delicious pizza from Pizza Pizza for lunch or dinner (included).
Unwind for an outdoor cinema experience under the stars. Keep warm and toasty by the fire with marshmallows for roasting over the open flames.
Enjoy a sleep in with a late check out at 12pm and grab a coffee from Swing Bridge Cafe for your journey home (included).
Prime River frontage sites
$240 per night twin share
Standard River frontage sites
$230 per night twin share
$220 per night twin share
*Prices for triple share and quad share are also available for Standard River and Standard sites. Prime River sites unavailable for quad share as the tents are too big for the sites.
Full payment is required at time of booking.
BOOKINGS OR ENQUIRIES
To book online simply click on one of the green booking buttons above. If you are booking for more than 2 guests, please click here and scroll down to the Erskine Camp sites
For enquiries or to book over the phone: 03 5289 1382 / [email protected]