TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Small Bookings
These Contract Terms and Conditions are legally binding and contain the Agreement between you and Twilight Glamping relating to the staying in the Twilight Glamping accommodation and/or the hiring of Equipment.
A booking by you together with these Contract Terms and Conditions (communicated in writing, in person or electronically) of the booking will constitute your acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, their contents. The Contract Terms and Conditions may only be amended to the extent agreed in writing by Twilight Glamping.
References to ‘Twilight Glamping’ and ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ shall be deemed to be references to Twilight Glamping. References to ‘you’, and ‘your’ shall be deemed to be references to the person entering into a rental agreement with the Twilight Glamping and who is Principal to all obligations.
These Terms and Conditions apply to small bookings. ‘Small Bookings’ refers to the hire of 5 bell tents or less. For bookings of 6 or ore bell tents please refer to our Large Bookings, Weddings and Events Terms and Conditions.
Booking and Cancellations
- To secure your booking, $100 refundable security deposit per tent is required upfront. The full balance is due 28 days before your arrival.
- The security deposit covers damage, breakages or extra cleaning that may be required. The security deposit will be fully or partially reimbursed within 7 days after booking end date. Deductions will be fully itemised.
- If you choose to cancel, you will need to let us know as soon as possible by email. Cancellations that are more than 28 days prior to the hire date will be forfeit the security deposit but will be refunded any monies paid for glamping hire. For cancellations within 28 days of the hire date you may;
a. Choose an alternative date within 6 months, subject to Twilight Glamping’s availability or;
b. Forfeit any monies paid for the glamping hire, we recommend taking out travel insurance to cover this.
- For your safety and to protect damage to our equipment, Twilight Glamping reserve the right to cancel your booking at any time in the event of extreme weather conditions. In these circumstances, you may choose to book an alternative date.
- The security deposit is taken at the time of booking to secure the bell tent hire. If you have not paid the security deposit your tents are not secured and availability is not guaranteed.
- The security is non-refundable if the customer cancels the booking.
- The security deposit also covers damage, breakages or extra cleaning that may be required after your stay. The security deposit will be reimbursed, minus deductions if applicable.
- Twilight Glamping will request your bank details within 7 days after your booking so that we can return your deposit (minus any deductions).
- You are responsible for any damage and loss caused to the equipment regardless of culpability, and therefore if the security deposit is insufficient to cover costs incurred to Twilight Glamping, you agree to pay, in full, all costs to rectify this.
- No cooking or use of gas appliances of any kind should be used inside the tent.
- Open flames are not allowed inside the tent.
- Shoes must be taken off at the door to prevent mud damage on the carpets and bedding. Excessive mud that cannot be removed on bedding and furnishings will result in loss of security deposit
- No pets are allowed inside the tents.
- No smoking is allowed inside the tents.
- Vomit, or spillage of alcohol, results in instant loss of the security deposit.
- You must not store inside the tent any items which are likely to mark or tear the floor, or otherwise damage any part of the inside of the tents.
- Once set up, the tent must not be moved or relocated from the original site. Only employees / agents of Twilight Glamping may erect and take the tents.
- Please do not leave valuables unattended inside in the tent. Twilight Glamping will not be held liable for theft of damage of personal property.
- You agree that Twilight Glamping or its employees accept no liability for any personal injury or damage to any persons or property suffered during the period of your usage.
- Use of campfires whilst glamping is at your own risk. Our bell tents are not fireproof so please keep campfires at a safe distance away from the tent and check regularly for fire restrictions in your area. Do not leave campfires unattended and fully extinguish when going to bed. Twilight Glamping will be held responsible for any fire damage caused to the tents from negligent use of campfires.
- You agree that Twilight Glamping will not be held liable for any: Act of God including tempest, fire, flood, storm or natural disaster; War, civil war, sabotage or act of terrorism; Government sanction, embargo, import or export regulation or order; Labour disputes, including strikes, lockouts, boycotts or other industrial action; Failure in the transportation of equipment, machinery or personnel or in the provision of any utility including power, gas, water, or communication services.
- We reserve the right to hold certain information about you (in accordance with the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014) for the following purposes:
- To send updates regarding the status of your orders
- To send newsletters and details of offers and promotions in which we believe you will be interested.
- Your details will not be shared with 3rd parties.
- We reserve the right to amend this website and our terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
This contract will be governed by the laws of Australia
Thanks so much for reading this, for peace of mind, please ensure you have your own travel / holiday insurance. Now you can go back to planning your Twilight Glamping Experience!